Monday, November 2, 2009

6 Months Down, 3 To Go




I'm officially in my third trimester! My how time flies. It really seems like it was just the other day that we found out we were expecting. As I've said, this pregnancy so far has been a breeze. Although, I have to say, I'm starting to feel the added stress and, dare I say, weight!?!? It's a little harder to get out of bed in the morning or just off the couch for that matter. But, I'm still wearing my heals:) I have bets going with people at work on how long I can wear them. I say until the day I give birth! At least that's my goal.

Chris and I started going to prenatal classes. Last week was all about breastfeeding! It also happened to be the same night as the first game of the World Series and Chris was such a trooper and gave up watching the game to come to class with me. I'm married to the most wonderful man. The fact that he would give up watching this huge game between his two FAVORITE teams to listen to a woman talk about lactation and engorgement meant the world to me. Don't be fooled though. He had his MLB app on his iPhone tuned into the game the entire class to keep up on the score.

The next three weeks will be childbirth classes where we'll learn about labor, delivery, epidurals, breathing techniques, etc... And then we'll take a newborn childcare class, which we all know we need since we don't know what the hell we're doing!! :)

Here are some belly bump pictures at 6 months. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. can't believe it, already 6 months along. I'm getting excited for you! I love seeing the beautiful progress.

    Take care,
    Colette

    ReplyDelete